Gokarna Beach Trekking and Camping
Gokarna located 520 kms from Bangalore, 170 kms from Panjim, is an ideal place to spend your weekends trekking on the beach and indulging in bouldering on the shores of the great Arabian Sea. The place is all the more alluring as it offers you the best of both the worlds – trekking on the coastal lines around virgin hilly slopes. The trek is beautiful yet challenging due to the precipitous weather conditions at the shore.
- 2 Days 1 Night Gokarna Beach Trek
- Peaceful Uncommercial Beaches
- Great Trekking Experience
- Wonderful trekking spot for all levels
- Vegetarian food
- Breakfast for two days
- Lunch and dinner on day 1
- Pick-Up & Drop
Things To Carry
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for two days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Juice packs, Glucon-D etc.
- Raincoat or a Poncho
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch with new batteries (in case of emergency)
- You can carry energy food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks etc.)
- Camera (Optional)
Total Trek Distance: 10 KM (To and Fro)
Difficulty Level: Easy)
- Pick up from Bangalore
- Pick-up from Swad E punjab, HSR, teachers colony.
- Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar hotel, Domlur
- Pick-up from Hard Rock Cafe, MG Road near Anil kumble signal
- The next morning, you will reach the base camp of Gokarna beach trek where you can freshen up and have breakfast.
- By 09:00 am, get ready for the beginning of your trek to Gokarna beaches.
- Paradise beach: We will be starting our Gokarna trek from paradise beach.
- Half-Moon beach: From paradise beach, we will trek through the coast to Half-Moon beach.
- Sunset Point and Om Beach: From Half Moon beach to Om beach. Om beach is located at a distance of approximately 8 km from the town of Gokarna. Two semi-crescent shapes that join together resembling the symbol ‘OM’ is the reason behind the name of the beach.
- Kudle Beach: Reach Kudle beach through a picturesque route. Kudle beach is known for its style of seafood. There is a variety of seafood available which are cooked in their native style. As the beach is a favorite destination place for foreigners, the local vendors also provide some foreign dishes in Indian style. We suggest you should try the pancake there.
- Gokarna Camping: From Kudle beach, we will trek to Gokarna beach which is our campsite for the night stopover.
- Return journey to Bangalore
- Have an early morning breakfast and pack up to leave for Bangalore from Gokarna camping site.
- On the way back from Gokarna trek, visit Historic Mirjan Fort followed by having self-sponsored lunch.
- At night around 09:00 pm, reach back Bangalore and wind up the tour of Gokarna beach trek with a lot of memories.