Kumara Parvatha Trek
Coorg, the paradisaical destination of the Western Ghats, is a beautiful place abound with many beauties of nature. One amongst them is Kumar Parvatha, which, at 1,712m, is the second highest peak in Coorg and the sixth in Karnataka. Located at the edge of Coorg and Dakshina Kannada, this towering peak is a part of the scenic Pushpagiri range of the Western Ghats and is nestled away amidst lush and verdant jungles. Find the route to Kumara Parvatha trek charming since it takes you across some of the most stunning escapes of nature bordered by flora and fauna on either side.
- 2 Days 1 Night Trek
- Panoramic View Of Nature Around
- Trek to the 2nd highest peak in Coorg
- Wonderful trekking spot for all levels
- Vegetarian food
- Breakfast for two days
- Lunch and dinner on day 1
- Pick-Up & Drop
Things To Carry
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for two days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Juice packs, Glucon-D etc.
- Raincoat or a Poncho
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch with new batteries (in case of emergency)
- You can carry energy food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks etc.)
- Camera (Optional)
Total Trek Distance: 14 KM (To and Fro)
Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Pick up from Bangalore
- Pick-up from Swad E punjab, HSR, teachers colony.
- Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar hotel, Domlur
- Pick-up from Hard Rock Cafe, MG Road near Anil kumble signal.
- Begin your overnight journey to Kukke Subramanya.
- We will be reaching early morning to the Kukke Subramanya.
- Freshen up and have breakfast(Leave extra luggage in homestay)
- Reach to the starting point of the trek and start the trek
- We will be having our lunch on our way.
- Reach the peak and enjoy the beautiful view among the clouds at Pushpagiri. After the trek head back to the base camp and freshen up at Butterman.
- At night, have dinner and enjoy the view of the stars (if it’s not cloudy). Retire for the night.
- Return journey to Bangalore
- Wake up early and refresh your mind.
- Post breakfast, begin your trip to the Mallalli waterfall.
- After enjoying its beauty, begin your return journey to Bangalore. By 09:00 pm, you will reach Bangalore.