Tadiandamol, the highest peak of Coorg situated at 5735 feet, is a trekking spot 275 Kms from Bangalore. It is one of the best Western Ghats treks situated in Karnataka. It is the second highest mountain in Karnataka state. Located at a distance of 8 km from the town of Kakkabe and approximately 35 km from Madikeri, Tadiandamol is in the south-eastern part of Coorg.
- 2 Days 1 Night Trek
- Panoramic View Of Nature Around
- 1746 meters above sea level
- Second highest mountain in Karnataka state
- Wonderful trekking spot for all levels
- Vegetarian food
- Breakfast for two days
- Lunch and dinner on day 1
- Pick-Up & Drop
Things To Carry
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for two days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Juice packs, Glucon-D etc.
- Raincoat or a Poncho
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch with new batteries (in case of emergency)
- You can carry energy food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks etc.)
- Camera (Optional)
Total Trek Distance: 7 KM (To and Fro)
Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Pick up from Bangalore
- Pick-up from Swad E punjab, HSR, teachers colony.
- Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar hotel, Domlur
- Pick-up from Hard Rock Cafe, MG Road near Anil kumble signal
- Overnight journey to Tadiyandamol in Coorg.
- On Saturday, the first day of the trek, you will reach the base camp around 05:30 AM. Freshen up and have breakfast later.
- Begin the trek afterwards to the top of Tadiyandamol Peak.
- Once you reach the top, have lunch and enjoy the panoramic view.
- Trek down to arrive at the base and reach the campsite to freshen up. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee along with some snacks.
- Around 08:00 PM, sit together near bonfire and have dinner before you retire for the night.
- Return journey to Bangalore
- On Sunday, around 07:00 AM, freshen up and have breakfast.
- By 09:00 AM, pack-up and start your return journey to Bangalore.
- Have a self sponsored lunch on the way.
- By 09:00 PM, you will arrive in Bangalore and your tour ends here.